八大词性 句子的基本观念 基本句型 助动词 主动被动 时 态
动词补语(不定词与动名词) 代名词的格、反身代词 不定代名词 that-those, there-it, this-which
代名词与先行词的一致、代名词的累赘 修饰语(形容词) 修饰语(副词) 分词
介系词 常考词组 假设语气 否定用字 倒装 比较 对等连接词
从属连接词 独立连接词 名词子句 形容词子句 副词子句 平行、一致、累赘用字
that-those, there-it, this-which
例：1. The stories in this book are not so interesting as those in that book.
2. The climate in Singapore is milder than that in India.
例：1. It is difficult to reach an agreement.
2. It is difficult for them to reach an agreement.
3. It is a truth that practice makes perfect. (熟能生巧是事實)
此種句型中，動詞表達“視為”或“使‥”，如think, consider, believe, find, take, make等。
例：1. He makes it a rule to get up at 5：30.
2. We consider it impossible for them to finish the work in two days.
3. People believe it true that practice makes perfect.
例：1. It was in 1981 that I first met him. (加強時間副詞)
2. It was in New York that he became famous. (加強地方副詞)
3. It was because he was sick that he didn’t go to school. (加強because所引導的副詞子句)
例：1. It was John who(that) won the the race. (加強John)
2. It was Mary whom(that) Robert was in love with. (加強Mary)
例：1. There is a book on the desk.
2. There are many different kinds of insects in the forest.
例：1. It is a beautiful day.
2. They are good students.
例：1. Global food production has increased, and this enables more people to eat better.
2. Global food production has increased, which enables more people to eat better. (上列兩句this與which指“Global food production has increased”整句的意思)
註: NP = 名詞片語