八大词性 句子的基本观念 基本句型 助动词 主动被动 时 态
动词补语(不定词与动名词) 代名词的格、反身代词 不定代名词 that-those, there-it, this-which
代名词与先行词的一致、代名词的累赘 修饰语(形容词) 修饰语(副词) 分词
介系词 常考词组 假设语气 否定用字 倒装 比较 对等连接词
从属连接词 独立连接词 名词子句 形容词子句 副词子句 平行、一致、累赘用字
1. 否定副詞擺在首，則後面的主要子句要使用倒裝結構，這些否定副詞包括never(從未)，scarcely, hardly, rarely, barely, seldom(幾乎不)，neither, nor(也不)，no more, no longer(不再)，by no means(絕不)，not only, only, not until等等。
例：1. No longer do people like his novels.
2. Never have I seen such an interesting film.
3. I wasn’t there；neither was my brother.
4. Only when I was twenty, did I begin to study English.
例：1. Were my brother here, he would protect me.
2. Had you asked me, I might have told you the answer.
A+ V1+ as…as+ B+ V2
A+ V1+ more…than+ B+ V2
例：1. Country children can read as quickly as city children can.
= Country children can read as quickly as can city children.
2. Women in their society enjoy more admiration(推崇) than women in our society do.
= Women in their society enjoy more admiration than do women in our society.
例：1. Under the tree stood an old man. (= An old man stood under the tree)
2. In the drawer are some papers. (= Some papers are in the drawer)
3. In the south of Mexico lies a beautiful city. (= A beautiful city lies in the south of Mexico)
註：表達“位於”“在於”(lie, stand), “發生”(occur)，“存在”(exist)等動詞的倒裝結構可以不加助動詞。
5. Among表達“列舉”所引導的倒裝結構：Among+ NP+ be+ S
例：Among the most important romantic poets in the eighteenth century were John Byron, John Keats, and William Wordsworth.
= John Byron, John Keats, and William Wordsworth were among the most important romantic poets in the eighteenth century.