八大词性 句子的基本观念 基本句型 助动词 主动被动 时 态
动词补语(不定词与动名词) 代名词的格、反身代词 不定代名词 that-those, there-it, this-which
代名词与先行词的一致、代名词的累赘 修饰语(形容词) 修饰语(副词) 分词
介系词 常考词组 假设语气 否定用字 倒装 比较 对等连接词
从属连接词 独立连接词 名词子句 形容词子句 副词子句 平行、一致、累赘用字
例：1. That honesty is the best policy is true.
2. What happened to him during those years has puzzled us.
例：1. I think (that) they all will come.
2. I believe (that) you will like the story.
例：1. I’m sure of that he is a French. (of要去掉)
2. We insisted on that he should come back soon. (on要去掉)
例：1. I don’t know where is he.
改為→I don’t know where he is.
2. Do you know when will he come back?
改為→Do you know when he will come back?
3. They asked him why did he do it.
改為→They asked him why he did it.
例：Where is John?
“What does he do”John asked.
例：1. I haven’t decided whether I should take that course.
→I haven’t decide whether to take that course.
2. I don’t know where I can find him.
→I don’t know where to find him.
3. The meeting emphasized how people could stop smoking.
→The meeting emphasized how to stop smoking.
例：1. That David will come tomorrow excites all of us.
→David’s coming tomorrow excites all of us.
2. We are interested that he becomes an actor.
→We are interested in his becoming an actor.
3. I am glad that you tell me the truth.
→I am glad of your telling me the truth.