八大词性 句子的基本观念 基本句型 助动词 主动被动 时 态
动词补语(不定词与动名词) 代名词的格、反身代词 不定代名词 that-those, there-it, this-which
代名词与先行词的一致、代名词的累赘 修饰语(形容词) 修饰语(副词) 分词
介系词 常考词组 假设语气 否定用字 倒装 比较 对等连接词
从属连接词 独立连接词 名词子句 形容词子句 副词子句 平行、一致、累赘用字
例：1. The soldiers fired at the crowd without any reason. (without為否定)
2. Come and see me if you have any time. (if表達條件)
3. Some of his stories were quite interesting. (肯定句)
4. You can borrow any books you like. (any用於肯定句，表達“任何”)
請注意，以~one, ~thing, ~body為結尾的字，如someone, something, anyone, anything, anybody, somebody等，皆為單數。
例：1. Neither of the two roads is very good. (Neither當名詞)
2. Both parties are eager to reach an agreement. (Both當形容詞)
3. There stood many people on either side of the street. (either當形容詞)
4. A：Which of the three pens do you want?
B：Any will do. (Any當名詞)
註：not可與either連用，表達“也不”，但不能與neither連用，否則會造成雙重否定。例如，“ I have not read this book, and my brother has not neither.”(應將neither改為either)
3. one‥, the other‥：表達“一個‥，另一個‥”(指兩者)
例：1. There are two white buildings on this street. One is the library and the other is the hospital.
2. I don’t like this one；please give me another.
例：1. Some people enjoy working；others don’t.
2. Some of the students were talking；the others were reading.
4. another+單數可數名詞 other+複數可數名詞
例：1. You should try another way to solve the problem.
2. There were other students coming to the party.
3. Do you have any other book(books) on this subject?
None +of+ the或所有格+N+V
The rest (其餘)
例：1. Most of the population in the rural areas is composed of(由‥組成) manual laborers(勞工)。
2. Two-thirds of his books have been published.
3. Ten percent of the pupils(學生) are absent today. (請注意。percent不能加s)